Monolith varnish remove
Attention, dont use this method direcly on clients flash. First train on onther devices
1) Check USB stick for damaged tracks, fractures.
2) Use polishing paste (for polishing CD, DVD, mobile phone screens) and felt roller to remove varnish. The main tool is rotary.
3) The paste is applied evenly on the surface of the flash, start polish from the edge.
4) Do not let the roll work on “dry”, the flash drive is strongly heated by friction, and press down firmly flash drive to the plane of the table – there is a danger to flash during the rotation of the roller to be carved from the desktop.
5) Control the roller pressing force, excessive force is a danger to erase the tracks.